The crafting of the Wallace multicolor bow tie uses a unique technique of layering navy lady pheasant feathers to naturally reflect light and showcase the beautiful iridescence. The rich navy is offset by neutral tones of quail, pheasant and partridge feathers to create an ombre effect from the center to the outer edges.
- Band collar wrap with an adjustable strap and hook closure - fits neck sizes 11" to 20".
- Bow tie dimensions are 2.5” tall and 4.5” wide.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for bow ties are hand-selected, giving each finished piece unique coloring.
- Each bow tie is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina and takes approximately five hours to make, start to finish.